Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 0

This is a pledge to myself that I will embark on this ordeal...

I was like this in college................................. And then I became this (10 kgs heavier than my college usual)


So Now I want to be back to how I was in college days

Its not because people call me fat or I am low on self confidence. Instead I am confident of my body BUT I can't wear my old clothes..... and i love my clothes... So here goes my first rant

I have downloaded an app called Noom Coach and currently I am working on intense session that is intake of lesser calories and burning a lot more.
The reason i like noom coach(free version) is because it is so simple and all is in one place. i can log my weight, my meals, my exercises, my step count .... and give me motivational tips too

On the other hand I am being really lazy as an entrepreneur. Website is up and running  www.hobbyinabox.in

BUT there are so many things to do
1. Konstruct festival
2. Maxi Launch and Hobbyclasses-13th
3. 5 videos
4. Blogs
5. NEN promo
6. talk to bloggers/blogs etc
7. Update financials sheet - forgot to discuss this with my co-founders.

No comments:

Post a Comment