Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 3


These are the 4 clothes that I absolutely want to fit in. Every time I try to lose weight, I just give up thinking it doesn't matter or its OK. But this time I have kept my clothes out that i absolutely want to fit into. These are all tops/tees because most of clothes that I cant wear are tops/tees. Somehow my college jeans still fit me :)
So the list is:
  1. Green semi formal shirt given to me by my relatives - I love it because of the color
  2. Red tee given to me by my friend - I just love the color red
  3. In front of red tee, a M&S top gifted by my relatives
  4. Purple formal shirt - birthday gift from parents (its size M - I dunno what were they thinking)
I am completely obsessed with weight loss and changing my harmful habits right now so no updates on HiaB (Hobby in a box)


No comments:

Post a Comment